Companies across the globe are in the midst of navigating a “new normal” while reopening offices and workspaces.
Each company is handling it differently. Smaller companies reopen gradually, while many notable tech companies (including Twitter and Square) offer the opportunity to work from home permanently.
While large companies are more positioned to navigate full-time remote work, other industries do not have this luxury. As offices begin reopening throughout the late summer and fall, here’s what to expect and how to prepare your team.
How to get back in the office, safely
- Prepare for weekly on-site COVID-19 testing and daily temperature checks. Consider investing on a contactless mounted thermometer to utilize in the entryway of your office space. This is the simplest and safest way to ensure your employees are healthy on a daily basis. Check out this Infrared Thermometer, which quickly measures from a distance of 2” to 6” with an easy-to-read result.
- Distribute and place 6-feet distancing guidelines. Floor signage is very effective when reminding both employees and customers to keep a safe distance from one another. Where social distancing is not possible, utilize barrier shields. Implement these measures to maintain the high safety standard required by the CDC.
- Increase air circulation via open windows and fans. According to the CDC, good ventilation in enclosed spaces is key to stopping the spread of germs. Increase air filtration, update A/C vents, and open windows if possible to keep in-office air circulating.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces at least once daily, and encourage employees to disinfect throughout the day by providing them with branded antibacterial wipes and hand sanitizers.
- Lastly, stock up on On-The-Go PPE kits for your employees. Provide your team members with everything they need to remain safe and healthy in the office. Consider this Protective Face & Gloves Pack, which includes your brand’s logo in color imprint.
While navigating reopening your office, be on the right side of health and safety by implementing every precaution possible to keep your team Safer At Work!