You know the saying, April showers bring May flowers…and in the promotional products industry, umbrellas are viewed by recipients as practical and useful and offer the advertiser an ample number of impressions for their brand or targeted messaging. Here are 5 statistics from a recent study* that have us pointing our customers toward umbrellas for their next targeted promotion:
- 25% of US consumers own a promotional umbrella.
- 51% (more than half) of consumers state they would be more likely to do business with the advertiser who gave them the umbrella.
- 83% of consumers state they would keep a promotional umbrella because it is useful.
- 1,331 impressions is what a promotional umbrella generates in their lifespan.
- Females are more likely to own a promo umbrella than a male (28% female, 22% male).
*Global Advertising Specialties Impressions Study. Conducted by ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute)